I'm sure many of you have heard about the earthquake in Southern California. It was a 5.8 or 5.4 (different numbers from different sources). It was the biggest one in a decade, and as luck should have it I was in it!! haha.
Me, Moka and Bentley were in a hair salon when it happened. I didn't know what to think of it! I thought it was a construction truck going by first or something, but then I quickly realized what was going on!!! I grabbed Bentley and we all ran out of the salon. She was so cute the entire time, I swear she thought it was supposed to happen! She was just playing with her feet and smiling the whole time.
I hope it's the last earthquake I ever feel!!!
(and yes, everything is fine...except for Mike's Dwight bobblehead.)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
YIKES! Welcome to California I guess! I was in an earthquake in San Fransisco once when I was there on holidays. Not fun! I'm glad you're okay. Are you lovin life down there?
I heard about that! That is really freaky but I am glad that everyone was alright!
Post a Comment